Friday 5 August 2011

Wagamama Reply

In response to this letter, Wagamama graciously sent me the following reply and £20 worth of vouchers. I applaud their efforts to adapt to Western values, but I fear they still need some more guidance in how to correctly use full stops and capital letters.



dear derek,

thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience at wagamama spitalfields. we pride ourselves on the highest standards of food, service and customer care. I was therefore upset to hear that you had a negative experience on your recent visit and for this I sincerely apologise

I can appreciate how disappointing it must have been not to be able to eat the delicious chicken katsu curry as quickly as you desired using our chopsticks and for this I apologise. on a positive note, I am pleased to advise you that a portion of our stores already offer western cutlery as an alternative to chopsticks and that over the next three weeks these will be available in all wagamama restaurants across the uk

further to your enquiry about purchasing wagamama sauce, we do sell a selection of sauces in large supermarkets but unfortunately the katsu curry is not one of those as it remains exclusive to our restaurants

I have enclosed some complimentary vouchers so you are able to revisit wagamama and dig into the chicken katsu curry with full force using cutlery. these vouchers can be used in any of our uk locations. once again please accept my apologies and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback

1 comment:

  1. went to an Asian restaurant and complained they didn't have knives and forks !? what a prick

    ReplyDelete