Tuesday 20 December 2011

Tesco Reply III

Dear Derek

Thank you for your email and I'm sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the £2.00 Tesco Moneycard as promised. I don't think it was the Postman's fault but rather a technical error our end.
I've now asked for this to be sent to out to you again and it should be with you as soon as possible.

It must have been very frustrating when your computer blew up but I'm glad that you've bought a laptop and can once again make contact. I can only imagine how annoying it is that you can't use your local library through no fault of your own. However, as the incident happened six years ago perhaps Mrs Freedman-Brown has now forgiven you.

It's very kind of Agatha to want to send me a Christmas card but I haven't actually got an office address which she could send it too. However, it could be sent to our Head Office in Dundee and they could perhaps forward it on.

The address is:-

Tesco Customer Service
Free Post
SCO 2298
Baird Avenue
Dundee
DD2 3TN

I'm pleased to hear that you are going to have some peace and quiet over Christmas and will be able to enjoy the green triangles. I like these as well along with the purple ones, it we’re thinking of the same sweets.

Please pass my best wishes onto Agatha and I hope you both enjoy the festive holiday.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards

Pat

Tesco Customer Service

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure whose skill I admire more, yours or Pat's :)

    Sincerely impressed by your crusade.
    I'll keep coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete