Sunday 6 November 2011

Tesco (Avocados) Reply

Dear Derek,

Thanks for your very entertaining email. I'm sorry that I haven't managed to reply to you sooner.

I do indeed converse with many customers in my role but don't normally have such amusing emails such as yours to read.

I'm sorry that you've had such a hard time whilst visiting your godchildren. It sounds like it was a very traumatic experience. Of course, this wouldn't have been helped by the fact that the avocados were of such poor quality and 'minging' as described by Honoria. I can see by the attached photos that she was quite right.

As one of our most loyal customers, I'm sure that you appreciate that this certainly isn't the standard of produce we usually offer to our customers and are horrified that these were for sale and bought by yourself.

Regrettably, it's not possible for me to send you replacement avocados in the post but I've instead sent a £2.00 Tesco Moneycard to your home address for you to spend as you please. I hope that if you purchase some more avocados, they will be of excellent quality and Honoria and Augustus may enjoy them.

Thanks again for getting in touch and please give my best wishes to your wife, Agatha.

Kind Regards

Pat Cronin
Tesco Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment